Monday, March 15, 2010

valentine's day.

This year for Valentine's Day, I wasn't expecting much. In fact, I wasn't expecting anything at all. We didn't have the extra funds, and I thought it would be stupid to waste our money on the silly little holiday anyway.

Well, I was surprised. With this:



(I know, the picture doesn't do it justice.)

Yes, that is an Edible Arrangement! I have ALWAYS wanted one, and finally my dear, sweet husband made my dreams come true and bought me one for Valentine's Day! I was so happy and so surprised. The arrangement was ALL chocolate-covered strawberries(pretty much my favorite thing) and it even came in a cute little planter that I could use later. Thanks for "wooing" me, baby! I love you!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Oh yum! That looks good!

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet!(double meaning intended)